Sunday 6 October 2013

OUT NOW : My new vegan pizza recipe fundraiser book !

I finally finished my new book Vegan Pizzas NEW Flavors For Todays Pizza.

It is a modest 61 page book with  pizza recipes and general guidelines how to make a tasty vegan pizza. Making a tasty vegan pizza is basically different from making a regular non veg pizza.
This book is from 4 years experience baking vegan pizzas in a vegan restaurant in Bangkok, Thailand. It is a fundraiser cooking book ; with the sales of this recipe book i aim to get enough funds to start a new vegan cafe in Thailand.
This first edition is in PDF, EPUB, and Kindle. If i get enough positive responses i will make an extended second edition in full color paperback.

Support the book and a new vegan cafe and buy the pizza book !
The ebook costs 6.99 us$, please paypal to herwin1234@hotmail.com and i will send to you in a few days.

Read more about the book and see some pages on http://fundraiserveganpizzarecipes.blogspot.com/

Thanks !

Herwin

2 comments:

  1. Good lord, I just discovered your blog at the moment and keep asking myself why i've never even thought of simply searching the words "Vegan" and "Japan" at the same time in google. I'm french, married to a omnivore japanese man (best hubby ever but duh on the food side..) living in Tokyo and vegan :D I am going to spend today reading your blog ! Thank you for doing this! With all my support, Alyssa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need more blogs and information and all kinds of health advice from you...

    ReplyDelete